Wednesday, March 14, 2012

New Video: Ashanti "The Woman You Love" ft Busta Rhymes


Singer Ashanti premiered the video to her latest single, "The Woman You Love", yesterday from her forthcoming album Braveheart. The "futuristic" video features Busta Rhymes and actor Marcus Patrick. Her new album drops April 17th. Watch the video after the break.





Ashanti tries so hard. This single sounds okay, but I'll have to listen to it more. The video was...I don't really have any words for it. The last single that I really liked from her was "The Way That I Love You" which was out in 2008. I've never been a huge fan of her, but I give her props for trying to be halfway consistent. Just like Amerie.

Congrats to her on starting her own label, Written Entertainment. Braveheart will be the first release on the independent label.


No comments:

Post a Comment