Thursday, March 1, 2012

Throwback: Refugee Camp Allstars ft/ Lauryn Hill "The Sweetest Thing" [VIDEO]



Man, I miss Lauryn Hill! After her award-winning debut album, Miseducation of Lauryn Hill, she totally left us hanging. This song was on the Love Jones soundtrack album is considered a neo-soul, love song classic. I've always know it as Lauryn Hill's song, but technically she was only featured. The Refugee Camp Allstars featured rappers Pras and John Forte who you hear in the background.

The music, the lyrics, and the vocals that are on this track are AMAZING. The game has seriously missed Lauryn Hill! I wish she'd just put out an album already for fans like me that have been waiting for years. One can still hope. At least I still have my album and my memories. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment