Sunday, March 11, 2012

In Case You Missed It: Oprah's Interview with Bobbi Kristina [VIDEO]


Oprah Winfrey captured the first interview with the lateWhitney Houston's daughter, Bobbi Kristina, on her TV special, Oprah's Next Chapter, her new prime-time series which premiered tonight on OWN. Whitney Houston's brother, Gary Houston, along with her sister-in-law, Patricia Houston, also spoke to Oprah about the singer's passing. Check the video after the break...




 Here are some memorable statements from Bobbi Kristina...

"Nobody knows what an amazing spirit she was. No one knows that. No one knows."


"She wasn't only a mother. She was a best friend. She was a sister...a comforter."


"Sometimes no, you know. Sometimes it's so surreal that I still walk in the house like, 'Mom?' I still call her name, but I've accepted it."


"Where were you when she was hurt. Where were you when she needed someone?"



I think Bobbi Kristina did well during the interview, considering that this was taped a couple of weeks after her mother's death. I thought the interview was going to be mainly about Bobbi Kristina, but apparently 14 minutes was all we got. I wasn't really interested in anyone else. There are rumors that she now wants to legally change her name to Kristina Houston in order to distance herself from her father, Bobby Brown now.  Oprah didn't touch on any questions about him, and I'm glad. Bobbi Kristina already has a lot to deal with as is. I pray continued strength for her and the Houston family.

No comments:

Post a Comment