Tuesday, April 17, 2012

SWV Performs on Wendy Williams + Taj Addresses Divorce Rumors [VIDEO]



I actually got a chance to catch Wendy Williams' show today and was surprised that the R&B trio SWV would be performing. To further promote their anticipated album, I Missed Us, which drops today in stores, the ladies performed their lead single, "Co-Sign" along with their classic hit "Anything" by request of Wendy.

Y'all already know how messy Wendy is so she asked the elephant in the room question of Taj concerning the status of her marriage to ex-NFL player Eddie George. (Click here if you missed that drama) I caught that "Oh, sh-t" look that Coco had on her face lol, but Taj answered professionally by saying, "I'm so glad you asked that question. I am happy to say that we are very happily married." Watch a clip of their performance after the break.


SWV proved that they still have it after all these years. They are currently on tour with singers K-Ci and JoJo, Keith Sweat, and Guy. I Missed Us is in stores now. Go buy a copy and support real R&B!


No comments:

Post a Comment