Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Avant & Keke Wyatt Put the Love Back in R&B with "You & I"



Now THIS is what I am talking about!!! We haven't really heard any R&B duets like this since the early 00s and who other to bring it back than Avant and Keke Wyatt? With R&B hits like "Nothing In This World" and their beautiful cover of Rene & Angela's "My First Love", the duo have team up again with this beautiful release.

You can now catch Keke on the TvOne's R&B Divas along with Faith Evans, Nicci Gilbert (lead singer from Brownstone), Monifah and Syleena Johnson. Avant reportedly is releasing a new album next year in 2013. If this single is any indication of what his new album will sound like, I can't wait! Feels good hearing singers singing about love again. Just what the R&B game has been missing.

What do you think of "You and I"?

No comments:

Post a Comment