Monday, October 8, 2012

New Music: Vivian Green "When Can I See You Again"



Vivian Green released her new single from her new album,Green Room, which hit stores today. On "When Can I See You Again", the "Emotional Rollercoaster" singer sings about the woes of having a long distance relationship and wanting to be with her man. I actually think this is a great record for her. I can relate because I've been there before myself. It didn't work out, but that's for another day.

I really hope Vivian does well album sales-wise. Honestly, this album flew under the radar for me because there was absolutely no buzz or anticipation for it. That "Still Here" song didn't really grab my attention like this one does. But that's just my opinion. What do you think about it?


Listen to Vivian Green's Green Room in its entirety here. Go out and buy a copy or two. Support R&B!


No comments:

Post a Comment