Friday, October 5, 2012

New Heat: Brandy "No Such Thing As Too Late" [AUDIO]





Brandy is really putting in work with this upcoming album! From live performances to radio shows, I haven't seen this much excitement and anticipation for her since the early 00s. Her single, "Put It Down" featuring Chris Brown is now a Top Ten hit (her first in over ten years) which is a good look for her. Her new album, Two-Eleven, will be released on October 16th on Chameleon/RCA records.

I was really feeling that "Wildest Dreams record" and I like this one as well. I really want Brandy to win. I just hope she doesn't stop promoting her album the way Monica did with hers. (Yeah, I almost forgot she released an album this year also). Speaking of Monica, I did notice that "It All Belongs To Me" is not on the tracklist for Two-Eleven. Interesting.

Anyway, what do you think of the song? Hot or not?


No comments:

Post a Comment