Friday, March 9, 2012

WE TV's Braxton Family Values Renewed for a Third Season


It's been announced that WE tv's Braxton Family Values is renewed for a third season. I don't know about you all, but this has become one of my favorite shows on TV. I love the singing, comradarie, and drama that goes on with Toni, Trina, Traci, Tamar, Towanda, and Mama Evelyn. Peep an interview of Wendy Williams and the sisters backstage at the reunion show, courtesty of Hip Hollywood, discussing the second and third season after the break...





I'm looking forward to seeing the reunion special on March 29th. I wonder how the third season will be with Toni working on her new album (and whom we're starting to see less of this season) and in light of Tamar & Vince's new upcoming spin-off as well. I also want to know if Trina and Towanda are going to do about their husbands and see Traci finally break free from that bondage of insecurity that has been weighing her down. I know we'll have much more to keep us entertained on Thursday nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment