Thursday, April 5, 2012

SWV "I Missed Us" Album Preview [AUDIO]



Sorry for the delay folks. Been taking care of some personal things. But anyway, I'm back and with some new heat! The Sisters With Voices (SWV) are gearing up for the release of their highly anticipated album, I Missed Us, to be released April 17th. Listen to the preview below.





After a first listen, I like what I hear. It sounds like a mixture of the old school with the new school which works well for them. You know I'm an old school R&B junkie, so I immediately caught the Chaka and Patti sample/cover mixed up in there. The gorgeous trio sound like they never took a hiatus! I wish them well on their new album.

If you haven't seen the video to their latest video "Co-Sign", check it out here and for the complete tracklisting of the album, go here. I could've posted them here, but I'm just too lazy right now.

Are you copping SWV's new album on April 17th?

No comments:

Post a Comment