Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Song of the Day: Kevon Edmonds "24/7"



OMG...do you remember this song??? I was in 8th grade when this song was released in 1999 and I LOVED it immediately. It had been a while since Kevon Edmonds had been on the scene since his After 7 days and he came in with a bang. I remember trying listening to this song on the radio and would stop everything I was doing and sing along, thinking about the special love I'd have in my life someday. Also that was during the days when the BOX (remember that)? was still around lol.

He followed up this single with "No Love" and didn't release any more music until perhaps a couple of years ago, which failed to make an impact in this age of bubblegum music. He is still one of my favorite male singers and I hope to hear new music from him soon. This song will forever hold sweet memories for me. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment