Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Emelie Sande Announces 2013 U.S. Tour Dates!


The U.S. tour dates for U.K. singing sensation Emelie Sande were announced this week and I couldn't be more excited. After selling over 600,000 copies of her debut album, Our Version of Events, she is one of the biggest selling stars this years overseas. However, her star has not shone as brightly over here in the United States. But that's all going to change when she tours the States next year. See what cities she's going to be visiting after the break!

Emeli Sande's 2013 US Tour Dates:

Jan 12 - Atlanta, GA - Variety Playhouse
Jan 14 - Washington DC - Howard Theatre
Jan 15 - Boston, MA - Paradise
Jan 17 - New York, NY - Webster Hall
Jan 18 - Pittsburgh, PA - Mr. Small's
Jan 19 - Philadelphia, PA - Theatre of Living Arts
Jan 21 - Pontiac, MI - Pike Room
Jan 22 - Chicago, IL - Lincoln Hall
Jan 23 - Minneapolis, MN - Varsity Theater
Feb 1 - Seattle, WA - Crocodile
Feb 2 - Portland, OR - Doug Fir
Feb 4 - San Francisco, CA - Independent
Feb 6 - Los Angeles, CA - El Rey
Feb 7 - San Diego, CA - House of Blues

I absolutely cannot WAIT to see her live! I became a fan after I heard "My Kind of Love" for the first time and I am ecstatic that she is finally coming here. Based on what I've seen of her live performances on TV and YouTube, I know she's going to put on a great show. Purchase your tickets here!


No comments:

Post a Comment